|Home - Create Gift Registry - Free Stuff - Forum - Get Brochures - Bride T Shirt - Groom T Shirt - Father T Shirt|
|Wedding Day Emergency Kit - Items you should have.|
|Some emergency items most often needed on the wedding day are:
* Hair pins
* Safety pins
* Mini sewing kit
* Extra pairs of nylons
* Clear finger nail polish - for nylon snags, and to prevent blisters on feet.
* A box of baby wipes - Excellent for getting stains off of the bride's dress.
* Bottled water
* Comfortable shoes or slippers for the bride - so she can enjoy her reception.
* Medication for possible headache, stomache upset, etc.
* Touch-up makeup - for emergency touch ups.
* Hemming tape
* Eye drops - so your eyes will be their clearest for photos.
* PRINTABLE LIST FOR Maid Of Honor CLICK HERE
We will add more as we can. It is a good idea to designate or assign a good friend or close relative to the duty of collecting these items and bringing them on the wedding day in an "emergency kit bag". You will be happy that you did.