|Back To Menu
1. Do you sell copycat designer bridal gowns?
No. All gowns we offer are 100% authentic designer bridal gowns, and come directly from the manufacturers.
2. Are your gowns used, or previously owned?
No our dresses are not previously owned. Most are discontinued floor models, and are always in very good condition. We may have a section on this site for previously owned dresses in the near future.
3. Why buy from DesignerWeddingDress.net, and not buy from a retail store?
With our low overhead via offering purchases online, we can afford to give you the best possible price on the top designer names. You do not have to buy a second-hand wedding dress in order to save money.
4. How soon will I get my wedding dress?
If you purchase a discontinued floor model, delivery can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks depending on your geographical location (if you are ordering from a country other than the United States, it may take longer. If we order your dress upon receipt of purchase (rare) the full process can take anywhere from 4 - 6 months. It is recommended that you order any wedding dress at least 8 months to 1 year in advance. This allows time for alterations, and accessory decisions.
5. What if you do not have the wedding dress I want?
We can get practically any dress you want from most high-end designers. If you do not see the dress, or designer you want,
simply send us a quick request by clicking here.
6. What is your return policy? Since all of our prices are far below what you can find anywhere on dresses that are top designer names, and have never been owned by anyone other than a bridal shop, all sales are final.
|Back To Menu
|DesignerWeddingDress.net - Designer Wedding Dress, Bridal Gown Shop
|Terms & Privacy
|Top wedding dress designer, and famous wedding dress designer products. Italian, UK, New York, couture and other high end and celebrity designer wedding dresses, and gowns.